Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog

Theresa made fun of me for deciding to blog. Apparently she said she wanted to start a blog and I made some comments about people who blog. "What makes them so important that they think everyone will want to read about their life." I don't remember this, or maybe I just think I am that important now.

Anyway, I intend to write about what we are up to here in Florida and any other fun and exciting things we do. This will mostly include my bicycle racing, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities we do together. I also intend to write about any other trips we take.

I hope you enjoy it and won't be offended if you don't read it. Not everyone realizes how important I am.

1 comment:

  1. I realize how important you all are. I am happy to read about your florida adventures!

    ReplyDelete